letters




it is very unusual for me to receive letters. however, these past few days, i felt very anxious when i received an envelope with my name on it. today, i got 2 letters.

one is from Biro tatanegara, stating that i have to start my induction course 2 days after my graduation day. it seems that my original plan to have fun in KL with my family and cousins might be canceled. maybe we have to go back to Rembau at the same day. by receiving this letter, it somehow make me realize how near my holidays will end and me starting to work as a real doctor. damn, it was a very scary thought. am i able to make it? not as just being a doctor but to be a doctor who according to the oath i took to "first do no harm"? with a small amount of memories i have about medicine that i have learned for the past 5years, i hope that i will not kill anyone on my first day of duty. let me impress them instead. yes. that's the spirit i want to have.

the second letter i received today was from MARA. just by looking at their symbol i know that it must be something to do with MONEY!!! it was a statement to tell me how much i have borrowed from them. i think it is not suitable to state the exact amount here. it has 6DIGITS number. i could imagine myself working my ass really hard just to pay back some HUGE debts. thats not include the "debt" i have to pay my family. somehow i'm starting to feel depressed right now. "*sigh*

i think i know the next letter that i will receive later. it is a notification for me to start working hard and no playing around. i am now a real adult and should act like one. oh my....

i should start finishing all the remaining works that i have to do. yet to do medical check up and stuff. damn. hope i will be able to watch anime when i start working later or i may become severely depress.

I DON'T WANT TO WORK YET!!!!!

Comments

She said…
tak mau juge.... waaa...!!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

crush injury

just a ride

Bleach Frenzy