heartless stomachless anencephaly???

Lala dan Lulu


Shaggy has additional 2 kittens. My mom went to dump rubbish at the dumpster one morning (last week) when she heard cats meowing near the dumpster. There were 2 little kittens around 1 week-old hugging each other and meowing probably calling their heartless and stomachless mother. My soft hearted mother then brought them home, put them in a box.

I was not sure about my feelings towards this indisputably stupid act. I was so furious but who am I to get angry to a brainless animal that left her 1-weeker kittens. Because she is an animal hence I couldn’t say much. (in Malay, nak cakap bangang tapi nak marah pun tak guna sebab dia tu binatang yang tak berfikiran complex macam manusia yang terpelajar) However, I have a strong feeling that it wasn’t the mother itself purposely left them like that. Maybe an imbecile, acardia* and agastric* (it a medical term that gives meaning to a state with no heart and no stomach or in BM, tidak berhati perut) homo sapiens who did not want to them hence separated them with their mother and dump them near the dumpster which I found more relevant and more possible. Am I wrong? Don’t you think our human race have the capability of doing such an irreligious act? Prove me wrong then. If they can dump their own newborn child into a toilet bowl or wrap them into plastic bag, and not guilty with their doing, hence it was nothing to them to throw 2 innocent animals such as kittens just like that.

One more reason why I think it was not the mother’s wrongdoing and left the kitten because I believe even an animal knows to be good and kind. As you all know by now, shaggy, my cat just delivered her 3cute kittens about a month ago. So, because we were so pity to the 2kittens hence we softly asked shaggy to let her breastfed them. She was reluctant initially. She right away noticed that they were not her children hence refused to be near them. But after a while, she somehow let them to have her milk. It should be like that isn’t it? it was suppose to be a reflex if you found someone who is need then you help them right? It has been proved by shaggy’s act that it does not require a complex brain network or a PhD to come out with such action. Hence now, she has 5kittens altogether. Even so, we still think that it may not be enough milk for the 2 hence bottle feeding is the only way to ensure them to receive enough nutrients to grow. Shaggy only let them milk her whenever the 3 kittens are asleep or out playing but of course the priority is given to her own children. I found it interesting. I somehow feel like it is easier to understand and predict shaggy’s feeling compare to a human’s feeling. We now have named the other 2 kittens. Lala and Lulu. Maybe they lack of mother’s love hence they always make noise even at night for attention. Sigh.


ehh..adik-beradik kah kamu bertiga???


Sally, Cindy and Johnny have grown well. They are quite active now and I am in a process to toilet-train them. So far, they do understand my orders. Even thought there were 1-2 incidents where one of them accidentally wee on the bed. But it was forgivable as it only happened at the time before I trained them to wee at the toilet. They become overly affectionate that makes me love them even more. They like to be cuddled to sleep. Awwwww..

My time mostly spent with them. I feel like I want to make a report about them and to see what have I learned so far from my observations. Portfolio? Naaa….

Comments

jetjetsemot said…
alalalla..macam kucin letak sebelah singe..ahhahaha..comey je..nak satu!!tapi xpela..aku x pandai jaga menatang..
comey kan...

ko cukup jaga gajah2 ko yang menggunung tuh..

Popular posts from this blog

crush injury

just a ride

Bleach Frenzy