Salon





The same remarks from any hairdresser that i will normally receive.

" you have A LOT of hair"
"your hair is dry"
" your face is round and chubby, too short is not suitable for you"

The things that they will suggest in order to make my hair look "thinner" or "lesser" will be either straighten it or snip them a bit using that special cutter which turns out to be bad for my hair. So, i go for rebonding.

The process takes so effing long that make me regret sometimes. Luckily my hair is not that long so comparatively it should be faster. (sorry Aman you have to wait soooo long for me. genetically I am a girl and I sometime need to do this girl stuff..sorry)

But the best part if you go to salon is the massage. I have to admit sincerely and personally i fell the "bapuks" or the aquas are the best masseurs. the way how these gifted people caress your hair, stroke my hair with their soft but strong fingers, it feels like the whole weigh in your head just lifted. I myself too like to stroke on other people's hair. Its a fetish. Therefore, one of my weakness is when someone from the opposite sex with long messy hair suddenly flick or stroke his hair in front of me, I melt. It breaks my ego. sigh.

the smell and the texture of the new hair bring me joy. Indeed.

At the salon, i saw a child who I believe the daughter of one of the hairdresser there, age probably about 4-5years. A little girl. Really cute. Her mother is hot too for a 30-year old lady.
" MILF".like fahmy would say it.

Then I remember I used to hang out at salon where my mom worked when I was a toddler. I believe I did enjoy being at the salon. Yeah. The smell of the shampoo and the feeling of your hair get steamed. It brings back the joyful memories I had. I wish I can do this often, too bad Kapit doesn't have a good salon. When will I be transferred again?

For now, i have to be a defaulter. Not entirely my fault if i can't get a proper follow up in Kapit. But once I get transferred, I am gonna take care of myself better.





Comments

mzbmg78 said…
Hey!..I still remember that this little girl in the pictures was used being call "Wanie BOJOT" due to her very little hair for toddler like her!..wakakaka....anyway, it's a very sweet memory right. But now, nobody has expected that this "BOJOT" has become a Doctor nowdays! So proud of you and keep up the Good Work BOJOT!!!...huhuhu..acios
bojot???..mane de...
thanks for the compliment though..

Popular posts from this blog

crush injury

Bleach Frenzy

just a ride