26




What is it feel like to turn 26?
hmmm
hhmmmmmmmmmm
errrrrrr
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
ooooooooo

nothing...just like every other day...EXCEPT...
i woke up in the morning and the first person i saw and kissed was Azman
I have my family with me
I am home

another 4 years...i'll be 30 and another 10 years, InsyaAllah, I'll be 40..
What's up with this number??
People say age is just a number....
But it is not entirely true....
It is a mark...

How well have you done till now?
How much have you learn?
How many things have you seen?
How many people have you treasured?
How many foe have you made?


Have i accomplished most of the things i always wanted?
Will I make all of them real?


let's ask again when i turn 30. Hopefully i will not be as dramatic as Joey when he turned 30.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

crush injury

Bleach Frenzy

just a ride