lost


Has been "lost" AGAIN for the past few days.
Lost : Don't know what to do in life, lost passion in work, questioning needs and desires, unmotivated, feel like hanging, lost of characters.

Was it probably due to long holidays; felt nice, full of love and comfy at home after a dreadful, depressed gloomy life and series of unfortunate events at Kapit?

I need that passion again.
When I decided to be a doctor
When I decided for myself to serve the people in Borneo and those at the interiors
When I decided to fall in love with surgery
The feelings, the adrenaline rush, the energy, the love, the smiles, the appreciation, the stupid satisfaction. I want to have all those back.


I want to stop ramblings about things in my life. Lets find something to share.
I want my Raison
I want to stay positive. Lets do this!!!!!!!

Comments

mzbmg78 said…
The Lost World of Tambun!...Wakakaka..acios

Popular posts from this blog

crush injury

Bleach Frenzy

just a ride