relationship

ok...lets talk about it..since a lot of people keep on asking about this recently.

The problem is I am scared of commitment. The idea of being together for the rest of your life, to accept each other greatness and weakness, to be there during the ups and downs, to share the same place where your privacy and space will be invaded by someone you just recently know, and to cook for him and to do that every day, for the rest of your life?..Not acceptable for now.

I can imagine myself having kids, a pair of cute toddlers running around and hug me lovingly. But i still can't imagine myself with the opposite sex. Call me lunatic? whatever you want it to be. I don't really care. It seems that the idea of raising a child is much simpler than having a life partner. Don't ask me because even I don't know why. Why a?

Don't get me wrong, I am not a feminist like I used to be. I am now more open. It just that I treasure friendship more than a lover. I mean I don't see any vast difference the 2 of them. Except for 1 thing. When you commit yourself as a couple, it will be like a responsibility for you to keep the relationship to grow. Am I right? That the part I don't really like. I don't like.

Why do we have to think so hard? Lets all just be friend and let the faith decide. Wouldn't that be much simpler? I don't find having a great time with someone from the opposite sex must be something going on, or fishy or cannot be just a friend. Can't we? I think there is no problem in that.



To answer the same question from lots of you. Yes we are just friend. and yes not thinking of marriage in these few years ahed and Yes I am planning to be a cool rich girl who will travel all around the world.

With great sincere apology to my parents and my aunties and family. This is my decision. Full stop.


PS: Had a conversation with Mama this morning. She said " Tak nak kawen dulu takpe, tapi kawan-kawan je". The Big Boss has finally spoken. Who am I to object her...Lalalalalala

Comments

mzbmg78 said…
Insyaallah....God know better...

Popular posts from this blog

crush injury

Bleach Frenzy

just a ride