new year resolutions

Like every year, we hope that there will be changes in our life, for better of course. Another year has past, full with happiness, sadness, tough times, joyous times, hardship, losses and new comers in every aspect of our life with family, friends, colleagues, superiors, or anyone along the way. When you analyzed the things you have done and have been through all year, how do you feel? Feel contented? Achieved? Regret? Still not good enough? As for myself, I feel bless for whatever had happened throughout this year, in spite the bitterness. And I feel thankful to those who had come alongside me through every thick and thin, from the apex of my heart, I give you my greatest appreciation.

And now the resolutions

1) To travel more - Japan is the starting point and more to come. I always get the remarks that i like to have a grand plan about something like travel around the world and backpacking all year so let me prove them. Make it an annual thing and it actually can be the booster to make me to work harder. To go travel need loads of money hence need to work more and to oncalls more often and do more locum and probably a side business !! I really want to do this badly because I don't want to wait for me to grow old to do this. By the time I retire, maybe I don't have enough stamina to move around. That will be a waste. So lets do now, when you are still healthy and single!!


2) To be healthy and thinner - haha, every year. But lets make it real this time (Oh my, I going to hate myself for this if I don't get thinner by the end of the year). Not only thinner but healthier. More exercise, eat right and less E!, Starworld or Facebook. Can I pull this off? I need a personal trainer. A person who can consistently remind me of this and whipped me everytime I become demotivated or lazy or not doing it right. anyone?

3) To learn to play an instrument - of any kind. I remember my grandmother (mama), bought me this keyboard for me because I like to play with it. Play here defines as imitates the song bank blindly and the best I can play is "Twinkle twinkle little star" and "happy birthday" because I don't know the chord!! ( that was pathetic!!). Wish I can be good at it. I always envy those who know how to play an instrument.

4) Pursue my study - planning to take MRCS this September. (Because January is too soon, April going to Japan, hence September). And going to learn more and be better and be knowledgable and be more confident!!

5) Spend more time with family and friends - not only physically there for them but also emotionally. Spoil them. To learn to become more sensitive. To hang out with my friends more before they have family of their own. Then it will be difficult to go out and not acting crazy.

6) To take lots of photos - Be better at it. Sharpen the skill of snapping the pictures and of course to edit them as well.

7) To listen more - to listen to what people or friends or family want to tell you. To be a better listener!!

8) To collect one piece anime and Simpsons - for collection. I have FRIENDS collection. Wish I can collect one piece anime (original) and Simpsons (original). Because if they are that good, we have to support them wholeheartedly. Stop piracy!! (at least for these two)

9) To become a better Muslim - not only Muslim by name but I want to be Muslim by heart too. To get to know Him better and be closer to Him. After all, all this life devoted to Him by right. Hopefully I don't get lost too far that I can't find my way back. MasyaAllah.

10) To say Hi to strangers - to smile to more strangers and to say Hi to more of them.

So there you go. Possible?

How about yours??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

crush injury

Bleach Frenzy

just a ride