Mama is a strong girl


Thank you to whoever has wished and prayed for Mama's health.
She is fighting it and working really hard. That's the quality that Mama has and i am really proud of her for that. Good girl.
She looks better than i expected. Not the illness that bothers me, but knowing Mama, the depression that worries me the most.
Mama likes to tell story and to talk. She would call anyone that comes to her mind and talk for hours. We don't mind at all. Let her be.
She likes to move around. At her age she still working. Not that she needs money (not for her at least), but she likes to do it. She has been working hard since ever. It is impossible to ask her to stop all those and rest. She is the most stubborn girl i ever met after myself.
I almost cracked into tears when i talked to her yesterday. I wished that i could hear her voice again. Scolding me for coming back to see her. I wished that she could hug me like she always do and kiss me on my cheeks and forehead like she always do.
Even just now, she tried to force me to go back. She worried that i might miss my flight again (which i don't mind at all). She gave me this stare but i still refused to go back. Yes, this stubborn attitude does run in the family. She even able to lift up her right hand ( the weak arm), to show that she really insisted for me to make a move. Even asked my brother to send me back.
"dahh.....dahh..." she kept on repeating that.
But i still at her side watching TV.
She promised that she will keep on exercising and we will arrange for a discharge in 1-2days. She really wants to go home.

Mama....
Gambatte...work hard...don't give up...
You will get better soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

crush injury

just a ride

Bleach Frenzy