How am I so far?

I am bored....

Haha...

I browsed my blog as i remember i answered a fun questionnaire before..

See how am i doing now comparatively.






You Have Your Priorities in Order



For you, entertainment is usually your number one priority.



You find getting things done to be fairly satisfying. You like feeling accomplished.



You attend to almost every priority in your life. You don't neglect much.



You want thinking to be a high priority, but you don't take enough time for yourself.


WOW...how things have change in 2 years...I used to need eating and sleeping as my top priority. Now?...I need more life..yeah i do...i've done with HO life anyway...haha...But much better now, I'm able to attend most of my priority and THINKING is my high priority???...What am i thinking????









You Are 55% Normal



While some of your behavior is quite normal...

Other things you do are downright strange

You've got a little of your freak going on

But you mostly keep your weirdness to yourself



Thank God I'm still weird.







Your Beauty Element is Air



You're quirky, fresh, and fashionable in a surprising way.

You have a beauty that's all your own, and it changes as quickly as the wind!

You're the type most likely to have a few unusual beauty secrets up your sleeve.

Looking so good isn't effortless... but you make it look effortless.


Wah?????Beauty secrets up to MY SLEEVE??????....Gotta be kidding?!!...but maybe that someone has bring out the feminine side of mine. What happen to me?









You Are Pretty Happy



You generally have a happy, fulfilling life.

But things could be a little better, and deep down, you know it.

Maybe you need more supportive friends or a more challenging career.

Something is preventing you from being totally happy. You just need to figure out what it is!



Still the same. I do have great friends who have been there for me. But till now, i still could not find the something that is preventing me from being totally happy. I don't know!!






Your Brain is Vivid



Your mind is a creative hotbed of artistic talent.

You're always making pictures in your mind, especially when you're bored.

You are easily inspired to think colorful, interesting thoughts.

And although it may be hard to express these thoughts, it won't always be.

What is so creative and artistic about me? I have no idea at all. I like to think of rainbows..hehe





Your Lucky Underwear is Blue



You are caring and extroverted. You've made relationships your number one focus, and your lucky blue underwear can bring some balance to them.

You thrive in one-on-one situations. You are a good listener and a natural born therapist.



Sometimes you let the concerns of others become too important in your life, leading to stress and worry.

If you want more balance, put on your blue underpants. They'll help you take care of yourself first.



I have lots and lots of blue color underwear but they didn't really help anyway. There were times my oncalls like shit even though i'm wearing my blue underwear...Hmmm...maybe it was the wrong blue?




Your Personality is the Rarest (INFJ)



Your personality type is introspective, principled, self critical, and sensitive.



Only about 2% of all people have your personality - including 3% of all women and around 1% of all men.

You are Introverted, Intuitive, Feeling, and Judging.

How Rare Is Your Personality?

Yes...I am still rare..Why need to be plain boring ordinary when you can be super cool rare species? haha



I invite all of you to try them..


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

crush injury

just a ride

Bleach Frenzy