K.A.P.I.T



This is my first impression about Kapit. First impression.

It is a small town with disproportionate number of people and cars. There were probably the whole people of Kapit in that town that day, shopping. I felt alienated. Either I was the alien or they were. Everyone speaks language I couldn't understand. I thought i was in Vietnam or Cambodia. This could not be Malaysia. How can a developing country like Malaysia still have places like this?

I probably may need to stay at the shophouses as the Medical "Villa" was too exclusive that could only be reached by the Royal highness Limo. Hence, I've decided to drag Rushie to Kapit. Regardless what, Rushie needs to transform into Rushibot. Till now, my stay is still not confirm, pretty please i could have the shophouse. If not, then tent it is. Any treehouse available? That will do. Once Rushie's transformation is complete, then i can rent the bungalow by the hill and i could view Sungai Rejang from my bedroom window and probably have a croc as my pet.



The food will be a problem too. Other than Sugar Bun, I couldn't find many Muslim's cafe or restaurant around. But it was not that bad. That way, i can be slimmer by not eating!!!!.Crazee...Maybe this is the best time to learn how to cook. Damn. The shops will close after 6pm. No burger stalls nearby. I need to stock 1year worth of my Maggi mee in my stash.


Other than those 2 major problems, the rest of them were just fine. The hospital looks OK. With Chai Chun Peng's magical power, we may not be having a lot of patients anyway. "Discharge!!!"
The staffs look friendly. For now. The scenery was awesome. Love to see the Kapitans doing their normal daily activities. Love to see the boats. Wish i can have one. NO. I may need a Jetski!!!!. It was caught me by surprise that Kapit was not as I imagined. Lots of longhouses and rocky bumpy roads. There are big bungalows at Kapit! and terrace houses! and astro in every houses!!.. Kapitan can also watch Glee and World cup from Astro!!..

Anyway, this is only the first impression. Let see how it goes after 1-2years. Maybe Kapit has something I need. Maybe it is not bad at all. If it is not for this whole moving thing, i can't wait to work at Kapit. But the idea of moving all your things and the procedure and the documents bla bla bla, really demotivate you. Why suddenly i have lots of things? Could i just apparate the whole house there? Why life sometimes need to be this difficult? Sigh...

Sibu was not that bad too. I'll tell more detail of our journey later. and upload photos too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

crush injury

just a ride

Bleach Frenzy