excitementssss

for my 100th post, i want to share with all of you the new comers in my life.

presenting:-

drum roll please ambobzeela....












oops...forgive me...i don't mean these all 4 hotties here...with stunningly skinny legs..




1) my baby!!!!....DSLR lumix

oops,,cannot see a??..of course, i'm hugging him bah..



ok, that's him...nice right??..i know..thanks



2) next, presenting... ahmad rushie...



the road monster..he is the king..rushie rulez baby!!..zephyr don't get jealous ok baby. i still love you both equally. hopefully ajat taking care of you well right baby zephyr.



3) my laptop..vivi...for sony vaio..he is my other half, my soulmate, my life. my imperfection.


my zettai kareshi...



and since i have all these now, expects more stories and pictures from me. with my rushie that can bring to anywhere i want to, my baby that can capture every single memories and my vivi to visualize everything, my life getting more interesting..

and ya, by the way.. just a reminder..you may have to see this homo sapiens a lot in here. no choice. i am truly sorry if you starting to feel nauseated. hontoni gomenasai!!!





lets the excitement begin!!!


Comments

zarina hmg said…
best...best...best... I like it ....bila nak present kat sini plak satu?

Popular posts from this blog

crush injury

just a ride

Bleach Frenzy