Japan blues and old man's birthday






Received a mail air asia few days ago.
There is a promotion going on to Japan. Booking time up till may 8, traveling period up till Febuari 2012.
I was pretty tempted initially. It was actually much cheaper than last time. RM 700+ for 2way tickets. Amazing offer isn't it?
But unlike last time, when I booked the tickets without thinking twice.
This time, I think a lot. Like, should I go on February? Or should I wait till spring? or should I go to Fuji Rock Festival would probably somewhere in july?
Most important thing which my mom would like to know, with who?
Who should I drag this time?
Am I able to just go there alone?
Nah, my mother will be freaking out.
Sigh. I wish I have enough money to bring my brothers.
I told this to my mom yesterday.
Don't rush. The time will come eventually.
But my hands are very itchy...Hmmm...






I decided to wait patiently.


My old man birthday yesterday. He sounded so healthy. Thank God for keeping him that way. He is now 55. I told him. You can retire now. Go have some fun. Go travel!
We promise to go to Brazil 2014. For the world cup. I anticipate that truly. Traveling together.
Maybe it is the right time to go home. As in go back to my hometown for good. Spending more times with my parents. I should. He even popped me the question yesterday. Very rarely I heard that before but he kind of asking them quite frequently recently and seemed very hoping for me to come back. "When are you planning to apply for transfer back here? When are you planning to continue our study?"
He is too busy with his study that is inspiring to me.
Happy Birthday Babah. I'm coming back next week. See you all.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

crush injury

Bleach Frenzy

just a ride