Flash Mob

I only come across this term when I was watching Kimora on the Fab Lane. (yeah, I know, too much E! for mw). And to know how fragile I am, I cried again for the second time I watched the episode. It just that I was so suddenly become emotional to see how with all the problems that she had in the process of making the flash mob, in the end of the day it turned out beautiful. Its like all the hard work are paid off with such a beautiful ending.

Especially to see that all of her fans, despite the gender and age difference able to make it work. I love the bald uncle with long white sleeves, so energetic and so fun to watch!. You go baldy!

watch it here...KLS flash mob

And as usually, once I like about something I google or in this case I youtubing and found another great flash mob.

its a tribute to MJ.

I enjoy watching every seconds of it. I wish I can be a part of it.

Can we make one at Kapit?

hmmm..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

crush injury

just a ride

Bleach Frenzy