Happy Mother's Day







Ibu, Mama, Mummy, Mak, Umi, Bonda

Happy Mother's Day

I am lucky that i have lots of "mothers". It sometimes cause confusion to my friends when I'm talking about Mama whom I referring to my grandmother and Mummy whom I referring to my aunt. But all of them are my mothers. All of them have been taking care of me very well.

I admire Ibu in a thousand ways. She is beautiful, she is strict, she is strong, she is determine, she is a multi- tasker. She is beautiful with good Chinese genes in her body. Her fair skin, her hair, and look at the picture when she was younger, like a doll. Cute when she has to put that big glasses on. That was not only for fashion, she does wear glasses and I think it was cute. Despite that soft and beautiful look, she is a strong girl. Not physically but emotionally. How she keeps herself calms in stressful situation. How she says she never give up. Determination and perseverance. Being her I would say is very stressful job indeed. The needs to take care of 4 trouble children with a constantly busy husband and taking care of her own mother and the cats and the house, it is not an easy thing to juggle all at once. Hence, I look up on her. The most respectful.

She can be persistent in almost everything. On how she always give priority to our education, she will find a way by all means to make sure we have a good education. She can even throw away her pride and kneel down for our own sake. That is something that i don't want her to do anymore. She has sacrifice a lot for us in term of money, time, and life for us. I will say it is tiring to become like her but she has done a splendid job.

I know that she does have many concerns and worries but she somehow manage to keep herself calm and stay cool. I really hope that she can really "settle down" by now. Just relaxing at home or going on a vacation or go to spa. I hope my brothers can assist her as much as they can.

For that Ibu, Thank you.

I would like to say thanks to Mama and Mummy too. Mama is my grandmother and Mummy is my aunt. They both literally has been taking care of me all this while. They too are great women in the family. Both of them are strong. The family trait I seems to impress. They taking care of the family very well, keep everything well in place and at the same time have their own business. Multi tasker. Amazing.




So for that too. Thank you.

I know thank you is not enough. Not even any present in the world would be enough to thank you. My pray of your good health and life. You all do need to relax by now. Stay home and watching those Indonesian Sinetron.

Happy Mother's Day.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

crush injury

just a ride

Bleach Frenzy