Ironic?

My mind couldn't stop thinking about that case.
The mortality
What did i do? Where was the mistake? What if? Should I do that? What else I could offer? The non stop questions and the horrible feeling. Damn. I went shopping and I walked around that small supermarket and I didn't know what i bought. I just grabbed anything i saw I might need or I might like and threw them into the basket. It was a guilty and hopeless feeling. I repeatedly say it to myself, "Damn, I'm sorry kid. Please forgive me. That's the best I could do". While I was on that mode, suddenly I heard this song airing in the supermarket.

"Its too late to apologize. Too late"

Apologize from One Republic.

I smirked. Really?
Then I worried. Really??

Heh.
There. I'm going to hell anyway.

Then on my way back, in my car. Still feeling depress about what had happened. Even more after listening to that song, suddenly I heard this; "you are an amazing woman"
I don't know the title of the song. It was one of the oldies.

I smirked. Really?
Then I smiled. Really??

What kind of game are You trying to give me Dear God?
Cuz obviously, I am not good at it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

crush injury

just a ride

Bleach Frenzy