Dream






I had one of the weirdest dream last night.

I was at a beach walking along the waterline, and I saw him. His back. He was too walking along with his Tshirt and 3quarter pants. I could tell that I was really happy to see him even only his back. My heart pounded really fast. I made my walk a little faster so that I could catch up on him. He noticed and turned around and suddenly he was on a wheelchair look really sick. Like really cachexic and pale. I stopped. Horrified. Not only to see him like that but the scary thing was then I noticed that both my legs were amputated up to the knee level. When I turned back to him, he was gone. I saw a miniture size of him who is running away in front of me.

Weird. But these are few of my dreams that scares hell out of me. I woke up this morning quickly feel my limbs. Thank God they still intact. Same goes with another dream that I had long time ago. I had been chased by a group of ghouls and I ran as hard as I can to get away from them. When I woke up, I was sweating like a pig and I could feel that both my legs were numb.

Man what a nightmare. Luckily Freddy Krueger not jumping into my sleep.

Comments

mzbmg78 said…
Hhmmm..mesti terlupa baca Bismillah and Doa sebelum tido ni...not to forget to watch your feet before bed ok...take care...hihihi..acios
Valjam Boyd said…
horror beb..kalah mimpi aku...
haha...hait bang lan..will never forget to do that after this...

mrs boyd: aku rase la...lepas diteliti..it is a sign telling me that i am not ready for committment..and i am not yet ready for a guy in my life...and i still want to be free..hence i love my legs very much...betul tak intepretasi ku..

Popular posts from this blog

crush injury

just a ride

Bleach Frenzy