remember Erica Rendey?

random pic..this is not errica..




Past 2 days, i had a surprise encounter with someone i know and miss so much...Erica Rendey

Remember her?

Yes, she was a young Ibanese girl who was admitted to Kuching last time for neutropenic sepsis. A very clever girl who amazed me with her imitation of me taking her blood. Yup!! what a small world after all!!... She is here in Kapit!!!...


She came with cough and flu. Not ill enough for admission. She now has hair!!!..but still the same Errica Rendey who doesn't like to be touch. Oh how I miss her big eyes. But that they, she did not put on any make up like she used too.

I flipped through her cancer book. Its a book that every cancer patient has that show their progression. What have been done and will be done. Then, I was speechless.

Despite her look that day, healthy look, sweet and cute, the truth is she has been suffering a lot. The condition was not that good. She has relapses. Involving the brain and the blood. Still requiring chemo. And she had a bone marrow transplant done later last year. Still requiring chemo every month at Sibu.


Are you still an optimist Errica?... Are you Errica's mother?...
Will I? Am I?
What is Hope?
What is Faith?
What is Believe?
What is Future?
Are those real?
Should I have all those despite the truth?




Dear Errica, please be healthy and grow well. I want to see you turn into a beautiful lady.



Amin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

crush injury

just a ride

Bleach Frenzy