Dear Aishah




Is it because of the fever?

I edited my Raya pictures few days ago. Yea only since few days ago after Day14 of Raya. In view of "unforeseen" circumstances and due to chronic fatique syndrome, then the delay. However, Ureshi na!!...

How I wish I can turned back time to that day. The days when all of us together. The days when I was at home with my love ones. Unlike here. All alone with very bad internet connection. Huh.

When I saw Aishah's picture, my niece, it reminded me to the statement she gave that made me speechless.

"Kak Wani, satu hari nanti Aishah nak jadi macam Kak Wani"

She told me that one day she wants to become like me.

My reaction was?
Why? Which part of me you wanted to be? Which part of me that you look up for?
She too wants to become a doctor.
Shouldn't I be happy?
Why shouldn't I? Should I?

"Hmm..Ok" I said silently.

I am not sure what she sees on me. Am I a good role model? Anything that I did or doing is worth to be followed? I think it is good enough if she wants to become a doctor. I will sure guide her well. Better since I know which road should be taken and which road should not. It should be easier for her. Should.

Just hope that is the only thing she sees on me. Having the thought that she may sees me as a very "strong" and "independent" woman and what not will make me feel guilty. I never planned to be a role model to anyone. I don't have the good characters to be followed.

Bottom line is, don't follow me, don't idolize me, but be better.

Looking at Aishah reminds me of myself. I am too like Aishah have my aunty Papa as my idol. Haven't I told you how i wanted to be like her.
She is the most superb, cool lady I adore.
Everything about her is everything I wish I have. I want to be a very successful lady in a professional career, cool, machoist and humble.
I wonder what she feels if she knows that I have her as my idol.


So dear Aishah, it will be very interesting to see how things go from here. I have witnessed all of you growing up and I am anticipating the next few years ahead. Even though I wish all of you to never grow up but I can't help from stopping you to grow old. I will of course support you all the way.

Piece of advice. Life ahead is not getting easier. Things are getting worse everyday so be strong and move forward. I will guide you whenever I can.



Comments

Anonymous said…
Kak wanie I've only read your writing about me. It's so touching! Thanks for wishing me luck. I hope I can be a doctor same like you.
Anonymous said…
Opppss. ..me jus now - aishah ;)

Popular posts from this blog

crush injury

Bleach Frenzy

just a ride