creative photography!!!

Everyone!!..

Let me introduce you to Benjamin Heine (Ben Heine)

He, whom I wish I can meet and know personally, a super extraordinary talented freaking genius artist i just know. Like 10minutes ago.

He just gave me a premature ventricular contraction by viewing his awesome pictures.

You can view his fantastic artworks that will give you visual orgasm here- BenHeineFB... and the rest of his sickening cool works of art here - BenHeineBlogspot

There are lots of subtype of photography that you may come across like wedding photography, portraiture, travel, landscape, etc. I am more into portraiture and travel photography. There were few attempts to be artistic but fail because I don't think I am that artistic much. But true that photography is the best way to express your view and feelings but I often can project that much feeling in my photos. That means, need lot of practice. Click more and edit more. Travel more.

To see these beautiful and perfect pictures by taken by professionals often driven me to strive more but there were times it demotivated me. "When can I have this kind of picture?" question that I asked myself a lot and always end up with.."ahh, its ok. as long as I took just nice picture it should be enough. Not that I'm doing this professionally".
Wrong motivation, wrong mentality.
I mean, why not?

So, thanks to Mr Benjamin. His artistic pieces have help to motivate me to explore more about photography. I am still a newbie.

Lets click!!....

Maybe I will be the next Anne Geddes?
Dream high, motivate higher.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

crush injury

Bleach Frenzy

just a ride