nothing


i kept on this tab open for more than 2 hours...
i want to write something...
i want to share something...
but i don't know what to write and which story to share

Day 3 at Kapit..it started with a fear of a new place, fear of independent, fear of responsibility, fear of "what if". But i always keep my mind clear, i am not doing this for myself alone. i have to protect those people that i love so much. besides, this is the journey that i have chosen. no one to blame but me. so keep your head up, straighten your back and move with the flow. maybe the journey that you are going to embark may have surprises waiting for you. so let see about it. So far, i kind of like it.

Openess.
Let yourself to be seen.
Make yourself transparent.
Am I transparent?
Am I?

There are certain things i believe is best to share. It best to let it all out. Sometimes there some people may not like your way. Too forward. Too honest.
Honesty is still the best policy.
But its better that way because people won't misunderstand you. It makes things clearer. It makes you feel less burden. Hence i share.
Let all out. Maybe someone may have the answers to all your uncertainty. You never know if you never ask.

I remember i made a bold confession to the person i like during my school days. Thanks. With the help of few good friends, I managed to say......what did i said?....But something like "Hey you, i do like you. Lets be friend". That was bold and i never regret it. We had a period of good time.

But there are times, when i become too honest, some may not able to take it. Then, you may not want to see face-to-face hence you use media like internet or sms. I texted her my worries, angers and dissapointment. She kept silence since then. It was awkward in the beginning. But it best that way.

Some matters is best to keep it to yourself. Being a bit mysterious might be interesting as well. It makes you want to know him/her more.
Curious?
I think it is cool. Something people cannot find by google. Something that may be released only with time.

So far, still finding my raison. maybe i may never find it. Maybe i never realize i have found it long ago. But whatever it is. Life must go on.

There you go.
I have write something.
I have shared something.
Am I out of my mind?

No...

I am in the most conscious, sane state ever so far.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

crush injury

Bleach Frenzy

just a ride