Front hooked bra


"Mama knows how to hook her bra!!!"

As usual i took Mama for her bath today. She is now more independent. Likes to take her own bath and brush her own teeth. Which took twice as long. Therefore, she doesn't like bath because it was to tiring for her. Since the stroke, she doesn't wear her bra as she is housebound. But today, since we are going to have this little 'kenduri' or party, she decided to wear one.

Little of my knowledge there are few types of bra. And Mama's is the one where the hook is at the front. I never have one. Mine will be the normal plain ordinary not fancy boring not sofisticated bra. So, i tried to help her to hook that but with difficulty. As if it has this super trick to put them together More complicated than the rubiks. Inpatience with me, Mama slapped my hands, rumbled few foreign words and did it herself, in less than 10seconds!!!!...And she gave me this sinister smile. " See, I could do better than you" That's what she probably going to say to me...Who had the stroke again?


Her expressive dysphasia is getting better. She improves a lot. Less Japanese or Russian and more of like Indonesians or Siamese. But most of the time we asked her to forget whatever she wanted to say.

Comments

Jacky Maille said…
Front hooking bras are awesome! I like to unhook them through chicks shirts in public!!

Popular posts from this blog

crush injury

Bleach Frenzy

just a ride