Quiz: Memorable Friends Quotes


I have watched the whole season of FRIENDS....

for the second time last week!!!!

And I never get bored...

I love every episodes and I love them....

I love how weird Phoebe can be and the cute hunk silly Joey,
The crazee Monica, nerdy Ross and funny Chandler,
And spoil Rachel...
They individually have s very unique character and somehow they can live with it..
Its amazing..
Truly amazing and amusing...


I took a quiz to see how well i know them...

Guess what...

I scored 100%...

Wouldn't it be better if my posting exam is this one...i will finished orthopaedic posting with distinction!!!....arghhh...screw exam....screw Mr F....
I'll scratch his Hybrid tonight....hehehehe....

Hey you...let's try...



Quiz: Memorable Friends Quotes




Enjoy...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

crush injury

just a ride

Bleach Frenzy