i need time out


haaa....last 10 days were like hell to me. surgery posting is tough. as tough as medical. with the so incompetent and annoying nurses in the ward which lack of almost everything. luckily i have a group of reliable colleagues and helpful MOs plus with my interest in surgery that help me going. things much better now once i get use to it. here comes my OD (once daily) urine, bath and eat. and weekly laundry. (hopefully it is not to the extend that i have to be naked to work..uuuu sexy lady).

i need time out. that reminds me to my kayak adventure with kak pah and kak ainul last time. it was a day before my tagging days started. impromptu decision and a tremendous success.
Borneo Highland is what we call a heaven. the scenery was splendid and reminded me to one of the reason i chose sarawak for my posting. i felt relax and happy. i've found the thing i've been looking for. peaceful mind.












RM 188 for 6hours of miracle.

lets do it again..

Comments

Valjam Boyd said…
uuu..sexy lady...

lalalala...

stresss..

jum naik gng kinabalu...
hidayahya said…
ceh.jeles abes ni!loer.every thinh is OD.kena holiday lg nie tau..stress nti
gunung kinabalu??...ko nak kawen kat gunung ke?? ko ingat ko puteri gunung..ngeh ngeh..bleh a


kak dell..jangan a jeles..datang a lagi..kite g kayak ngan dolphin plak..yey..

Popular posts from this blog

crush injury

Bleach Frenzy

just a ride