i love you


the cats family..meow



last week was a blast. my family came to kuching for holiday. i can't be any happier to have them here. they arrived last tuesday 2nd of december and they just went back to rembau just now. we did lots and lots of things. as always, my house become a real civilized human house whenever my mom around. we had foods, and lots and lots of them. i could see how my desk looks like when all the clothes removed. and my dustbin at the kitchen always empty, maggets couldn't even get a hand to them. i had a proper meal at the correct time. i had more than enough sleeps. i had lots of hugs and kisses. we went to serikin, (which my mom loves), to damai, kampung budaya, cat muzium, waterfront etc, etc. but the best place is at home with all of us just lie down and relax. and of course, my early birthday presents as well. aman bought me a ship. like he used to give me last time but this time bigger. i think he really answered to my wish and prayer. to have a big real ship. so he got me a bigger one. another step closer to get me a real one. hurray. ami bought me a teddy and a crystal ball with dolphins around them. it was so cute. i really love them and a teddy that i can hug every night. ajat gave me a sweater. thanks bro. i really love it. really cool and stylo. babah gave me a birthday card and those inspiring posters that i've already stick them onto the wall. ibu gave me a nice clean house with lots and lots of food. but despite all those presents, the only present that i really love the most is their presence and their love. love you all. coming to kuching is not a bad step at all. i don't regret it. (minus the small not important whiney things). because, one of the good thing about coming here is to appreciate my family. to let me to miss them more and to love them more. thank you loves. hope i can come back home soon and we will be together again. maybe ibu and babah can come here often. kuching and rembau is not that far with Air Asia.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

crush injury

Bleach Frenzy

just a ride