writing again

I am not sure whether the writer himself or herself reads whatever he or she wrote in journals or blogs, but i just did.
I read again the writings i posted since this all started.
I noticed.
It was fun. I had good times writing them. Despite the bad things that had happened. I should be writing again.  Not that i expect anyone to read it. At least for me to read them again. The memories I had and the feelings when i was housemanship, all came back into my mind right now. How I was started determined and full with passions, and how it fluctuated when stresses came, and how i bounced back to how i should be.
Since i have lots of time here in KB, and hopefully the internet lines here is faster enough for me to tolerate, just lets start ramblings.

there are lots of pending travelogue to share.
1) Japan
2) India
3) Kinabalu
4) Road trip to eastcoast

I think I should start with all the travelogue, and probably later on about the best foods that Kelantan can offer (definitely including the restaurant cleanliness)

Ikkuzo!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

crush injury

just a ride

Bleach Frenzy