Zedzians Rocked HongKong Shenzhen - The goodbye


Day 5 - Waving goodbye to Hong Kong and Shenzhen

We woke up very late since we didn't have any tour plan in the morning. We packed our bags and had breakfast in our rooms. By afternoon, we had a simple lunch at nearby halal cafe where Ami mistaken a chinese noodle as spaghetti bolognese. the taste was not that bad.

Our flight was at 6pm. We went to HongKong Airport from Shenzhen by boat!
Ibu said it was fun that she was able to ride on a plane, then train and now boat!
I was a bit worried because I was scared that we may not be able to make it in time.
But we were earlier than expected. And we had some time to go around the big airport, and bought some gifts for my lovely nieces and nephews back home at Disney shop.

We enjoyed the view of planes landing and taking off.
As usual, Air Asia was delayed.

We waved Hong Kong goodbye and welcome back our lovely home, Malaysia..


Zedzians had lots and lots and lots of fun and I treasured every single seconds I had together with my beloved family. I am proud of all my family for being so cool. Despite all the problems we had along the way, despite some obstacles, we managed to go through them together.

So Zedzians. What's next??


How about Zedzians Winter Vacation?



So, start saving now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

crush injury

just a ride

Bleach Frenzy