ways to maintain a healthy level of insanity


I read it somewhere in Facebook about how to maintain a healthy level of insanity. It was hilarious.

I come out with my own version. The ways that I think can help in maintaining our INSANITY.
This post meant for fun purposes. This is not evidence based. No study has showed that all these work but no harm trying them out. 

1) Whenever you receive a very irritating referrals from junior doctors such as refer without a complete investigations done or refer for something not urgent like asking for outpatient follow up in the middle of the night etc. At the end of their presentation just say " the number you have dialed is not in service. Please go to hell. thank you"

2) When your boss scold you or demotivate you (dalam bahasa sarawak, mengerepak). Stay calm and keep smiling and say "tapi kat Jepun sekarang musim panas". 

3) Go to seven eleven and say " Can I have pepperoni pizza to go please?"

4) If to order for food or drinks, try this way of ordering. "Can I have Nasi goreng ayam tapi taknak ayam. Lepas tu nak teh ais limau tapi taknak limau and taknak ais." With very serious face

5) Singing NegaraKu before watching movie in the cinema.

6) Go for jogging and running backwards. If people ask why calmly said "its ok, i have extra eyes at the back of my head"

7) Wearing face mask to work and cough like mad and proudly said " I think I have the symptoms of Ebola. it is highly contagious. Oops, did I just touch you. Oh No. " to one of the patient's relatives.

8) Go to public toilet and ask the people there "where is the toilet?"

9) Go to Starbuck and order for Milo Peng

10) call your friends and say " your boss called and said that you are fired"


These ways may help you to maintain about 80% of insanity level and if you do them often definitely you will become healthier.

Good Luck.

(This post is not approved by FDA, PDA and DDA)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

crush injury

just a ride

Bleach Frenzy