lets do the quiz thingy again...i'm bored!!

Tiru dari Fa Wildchild..


A - Age
is the thing you count from the day you were born. Is it significant? Yes. In a way, it tells you how closer are you to death. Sounds very pessimist but it is the truth.

B - Bed size
I like it King size. I want the whole space for myself..Ureshi!!!

C - Chore you hate
Folding my clothes. Therefore I need a bigger closet so I can just hang all my clothes.

D - Dog's name
Don't have any. But if I do have one, I would like to call him Pochi. Like I named the dog next to my house in Kapit, that always bark at me whenever I do my laundry. I don't know what breed but he is cute. Definitely.

E - Essential start-your-day item
A cold milo.

F - Favorite color
Kuro des. Kuro dake. Maybe shiro once in a while. (kuro means black in Japanese, Shiro is white)

G - Gold or Silver
Silver for jewelry but gold for something I need to put in my secret stash. You know in case of emergency.

H - Height
164 - 165cm. Depends on how thick my socks are.

I - Instruments you play
Guitar. Not good but learning. Wish to play electric guitar and drum. Kakkoi!!

J - Job title
Government slave. A very loyal one.

K- Kid(s)
Don't have any. Don't intend to have one in near future. For now, that is the plan.

L - Living arrangements
Satisfied. Just need to keep it that way all the time.

M - Mum's name
Nooraini Abdullah.

N - Nicknames
My family call me Wani. My bros and little midgets call me Kak Wani. Colleagues and bosses call me Wani/ Zawani and some even call me syazwani or hazwani which is not exactly my name. I had a nurse in kapit call me Dr Awani. Again not my name either. But I would like to have my little midgets (nieces and nephews) to call me Noona instead Auntie Wani as how their parents told them to. You? You can call me Miss Shank

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth
Never stayed in hospital for birth because I don't give any. But oncalls? A lot...

P - Pet Peeve(s)
Talking so loud in movie theater. Picking nose in public. Slow stupid drivers. Non-specific complainers.

Q - Quote from a movie
"We must fight!!...to run away." Jack Sparrow. Pirates of Caribbean 3.

R - Right or left handed
Right handed..

S - Siblings
4. The eldest. Only girl.

T - Time you wake up
Work = 530am. Weekend = 530am. Holiday = 11am

U- Underwear
Yes I do wear underwear. Not a fan of Joey who likes going commando.

V - Vegetable you dislike
So far. None.

W - What makes you run late
Because I am fat. I always run late literally. But if I come late in certain occasion must be because of the traffic. Some people doesn't know the existence of gear 5. They only learn up till 2.

X-rays you've had
Chest for medical check up.

Y- Yummy food you make
I don't make any yummy food. All foods that I made is only made for me. No matter how good or bad they are, for me to finish them all.

Z- Zombies are attacking, what do you do?
Take out my zanpakutou and yell "Bankai!!...Don't you fucking messing up with a shinigami you moron!!!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

crush injury

Bleach Frenzy

just a ride