japanese Beef Curray!!!!!

Sigh so there is no regatta? Damn. I thought I heard the news right. Anyway. So since my 'date" with Richard was cancelled so I head up to Boulevard for some grocery shopping!!. Haaaa...shopping can be therapeutic..if you have lots of money!!! Suddenly, I felt like want to eat curry. Since I have lots of time today since we cancelled the date, let's cook curry. Not just a regular curry. Lets cook Japanese curry. I would like to thanks Google and YouTube for make me believe that I can do anything and I am smart even though I am not. Tarrra!!! Here is my first Japanese curry!!! Taste sweet and not that spicy. But the beef is damn hard!!!. I can't even chew.. Haha. Hope it will get better next time. Hehe. Seem to be a good whether to go out now but after heavy lunch and the idea that my on call is tomorrow makes me a little depress. Lets laze around. Thank god my sore throat is getting better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

crush injury

Bleach Frenzy

just a ride