old flame




That is why sometimes it will take me days to clean up my room..

Not that it was too messy (at least from my definition) but....

whenever i came across to things like this, i will tend to reminiscence

" ahh, i remember this, the time when....."

So I found this, a file with all my sketches and favorite anime posters (those that survived from the cleaning process from my old house). It brings back good memories. I forgot that I used to be really into this spiky-red-headed-skinny-dude. wow, i must be growing up.


Character from Peacemaker, by mangaka Kurono Nanae



Characters from GempakStarz, by Zint
Under 18 No Fear



Another character from Gempakstarz, from Fatal Chaos



Attempt to sketch a colleague from IMU. Guess who?




Calintz from Magnacarta


Slay, a character from 2Dudes by Zint from GempakStarz.
My Heart throb!!





when Hajar asked me to design a new labcoat, i sketched this instead.



From a friend. Batistuta is a footballer, Gabriel Batistuta from Argentina.




So i did




Thanks Siti Iryanti Ibrahim






The gang from 2Dudes, by Zint. The girl was an extra made by me.




From Yoshitoshi Abe, a Japanese mangaka





The survivors!!!...I used to have lot more than this. These are the few that I keep till now.




From my favorite mangaka for their inspiringly excellent work.


Comments

Anonymous said…
the sketches, remind me bout my schoolmate, he's also a doctor + loves anime.

p/s found ur blog when i google "Kapit" @Google image. yeah, i'm working in sarawak, sibu. peace
yoo..selamat berkenalan...really??..u googled kapit and found me??..tak tau nak rase happy or sebaliknye...haha...

thanks for reading!!!

Popular posts from this blog

crush injury

Bleach Frenzy

just a ride