Doktor Bedah

while cleaning up my room and found this..


It is destiny or a choice? I was really determined and even more specific.



Don't remember of having these evaluations.

In Summary: When I first started high school, I had less confidence and initiative. But i think it was fair because it was a transition period from a childish me to a little less childish me. But can't help noticing that i was forever had a B for my appearance and sociability. Haha. Was never and still never a pretty girl in school. I was a school prefect hence I always put on my serious face to school. Hence the less sociability. I guess.





These were what i chose


These were what the homeclass teacher thought about me.


In Summary: I was never good in Music, Literature and never have talent in persuading people. But excelled in Math and Social service. Tell me if i am wrong. Could it be that the teacher copied my answers? Or in a way, agreed to my choices?



Sometimes, de cluttering can be effing long.
Especially my brothers' room.
But it gives you an undefined satisfaction

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

crush injury

Bleach Frenzy

just a ride