chest pain

Dumbfounded when a patient told me " I do have chest pain after been scolded by you". Cynical huh. Annoying to me.

I may have tell you this thousands and millions time and it becomes boring. There goes Wani again rambling about the same thing. But the reality is, the same thing happen here in my life. Like a repeated Deja Vu but with different person. I do have good insight about it that my job is killing my soul slowly. Wondering what was my replied? "Good, because I have it all the time whenever i meet person like you"

Irritable, grumpy, frustating, or in simpler universal word; bitchy.

I hate the sound of the clinic's door whenever a patient enters I felt despise.
I hate the word "subak" or in other world "long time ago" because i can't define how long you have been having it.
I hate the word "mimit" or " a little bit" because i can't define the severity of your illness
I hate the word "semua pedis" or "i have pain everyone" because i am not a scan machine that can tell your illness with one look


That is why i like being in the OT. I don't have to listen to all this stupid rambling. Its me and the flesh in cool OT room.


Dear God, please spare me with all this nonsense. There are all very nice people actually. Very nice indeed. As a normal kapitan. But as a patient, the tear my heart in pieces.
Sigh.

Comments

Valjam Boyd said…
now u know why when I'm depressed, i badly need to cut someone up eg do a btl or caesar...

cause patient cant complain, they stay quiet during the whole procedure, u get to escape from seeing pt at opd, finally, juz the feeling of cutting ppl up la..
tapi masalahnye...tak banyak case nak open up sini...ye la..i need a break from OPD...going to medical ward soon..

Popular posts from this blog

crush injury

just a ride

Bleach Frenzy