Mama





Suddenly i feel like want to talk about her....

I had a moment with her.

She was not well recently. She felt weak and easily forget things. My family will call it as "ketegur". But me. Maybe an Alzheimer. But she felt better after the greatest medicine ever was given to her "Air Pinang" ( I am not sure myself but its kind of fruit dissolve in a water then with recital of few words from Al-Quran). I do believe it will bring wonders.
While wiping her face and body with that water, suddenly all those memories of me and her gushed into my mind.

The time when i was very scared at night of hearing stupid things, i woke her up and said "Mama, wani takut, peluk wani kuat2". and she did and calmed me down. "jangan takut, Mama ada, baca Fatihah banyak-banyak"

The time when i got number 1 in class, my grandfather promised me to give RM100. But the money he gave was not enough. I was so scared at that time to ask my grandfather for more, she quietly added them up and whispered "jangan bagitau atuk"

The every time she will cook for me ikan sembilang goreng berlada every time i come back to kampung.

The time she took care of me when i was not well. She would be the one that wipe the air pinang onto my face and body.

The time she cried happily when i gave her the Yassin book from Brunei. She was never that happy when i gave her the tissue box cover from Sarawak.

The every time she will give me a long talk and lecture about never forget your prayers, to remember Allah all the times. And thanks to all the prayers she had done for me.

The time i saw her try to park a van, i shouted "Mama, turun sekarang!!!!!!!!"

The time she got really worried that we don't have enough rice, "habisla anak mama tak makan"

The time she got dengue and was admitted to the hospital, she kept on saying at that time "dapat ke Mama tengok cucu mama jadi doktor ni. rawat Mama pulak"



She is the strongest woman i have ever met. Mentally, physically and emotionally. She is very bad in hiding her worry face. She tried to keep all her problems for herself. She is soft spoken, loving but at the same time, stubborn!!..I admire her till now despite all those.

So dear God,

I am not ready for a farewell. Please keep her healthy and well longer. She hasn't seen enough from me. She hasn't received enough from me. Please keep us together. Amin.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

crush injury

just a ride

Bleach Frenzy