New Life - Week 1







New hospital, new bosses, new life.

First day at work.... ~blurrrr~
I came as early as 7am (if it is in kuching, this considered late, but bosses want to meet us at 8am soo 7am is considered very early)..nervous, anxious..but unfortunately i couldn't get in because i didn't have my matrix card to open the door..damn..so i wandering around the blocks..it is huge...really huge...i always get lost, all the times, till today...
first day, I have only 4 patients..yup...4!! and I have 3 housemen...yup..3!!!
everything is new, clinic,,OTs
The pace is slower compared to Kuching, which is very good because it give you ample time to study

StuDY!!!!...yup...i have to start now, stat!..after found out that only 3 out of 14 candidates pass the recent exam, damn this is no joke..i have to be consistent!!

Bosses are great, registra are very helpful..maybe because i was not that use to a slow pace working environment like this so i become agitated most of the times. I havent be able to show my true color yet especially to my "beloved" housemen but well, let see how it goes

Next page
Embryology!!

Ikkuzo!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

crush injury

just a ride

Bleach Frenzy