Unsettle..

How are you feeling today Zawani?

 

This was asked in Facebook when you want to update the status. I went numb. Think really hard then went blank. Ngaaaaa..Troll face.

I had lots of feelings. Lots of things happened and it all came at the same time made me acted funny. 

I was motivated this morning  so i came to work quite early than usual. 
Then i got angry to a houseman for being so blur but turned very "sister-ly" to the other one.
I felt happy when seeing patient is walking back home happily
Felt hopeless when you know that your patient is dying but you can't do anything to help.
Felt grateful for things that happened to me that is not happen to others.
Felt lonely when others have partners and love ones
Felt annoyed when annoying people making annoying gestures and annoying statements
Felt extra superior to people that is inferior to you 
and felt stupid and demotivated when seeing patient deteriorating.

All sums to - what the heck and confusion.

i need to run away........to Rembau! and gather all the energy back...

Rembau..I'm coming home  

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

crush injury

Bleach Frenzy

just a ride