Six Years with Nina




Waaa......Is this the end?

I first watched Nina 3 years ago and was instantly captured by her charms. First video I watched was about subway sandwich and she was the one to blame for my constant cravings of subway sandwich since then.

Since then, I never stop following her and anticipating new videos from her. I can't wait to know what are the new things she has learned, new acts she put on, new English words and new place she went. At times, watching her made me feel happy and put away my sorrows. Even there was time, watching her made me feel like having a child for myself. But later I learned that raising a child is not easy.

So Nina, thank you for letting me witness your life. It is an honor. I'm wishing you all the best in the future. Be a good girl and stay cute.

Love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

crush injury

Bleach Frenzy

just a ride