Suki da yo tte





Haven't heard from Kanjani8 for quite sometime. I found out that they released a new single recently. I am not really into their songs. (So-so la) I am more into their variety shows. Their characters are much fun to watch. But ada la some of their songs tu best a jugak. Like this new single, I love the sound of guitar. Secara zahirnya macam senang je nak main, tapi secara batin macam susah je. Hmmm.

Terdetik pulak nak tau lirik and maksud lagu ni. Thanks to mereka yang telah berjaya translate lagu ni.

Impression: Ternyata orang Jepun memang complicated. Secara jujurnya, tak paham ape yg disampaikan, walaupun paham skit tapi nak buat tak paham gak.

Oleh itu, lupakan saje ape yang nak disampaikan. Just enjoy the melody.

Nishikido kun. Kakkoi yo!!

If you wanna try to understand the song. Try la.



Lirik

Hitasura gamusharana yarikata de
(Doing everything in an eager, brash manner)
Kabe ni butsu karu hibi ni wa narete kita
(Geting used to the days of colliding with walls)
Usu no nai egao ga tatta hitotsu kimini hokoreru boku sa
(This is me, my honest smile being the only thing I can boast to you about)
Kuchibue kasurete wa bukiyou na otoko ga
(Whistling hoarsely I'm just a clumsy guy)
Taisetsu na mono dake wo kaka etenda
(Holding on to only important things)

Tsubusa Ni koi
(In love with every detail)
Umaku ezuni mata kimi wo okorasete shimau
(unable to express myself well, I'll anger you again)
Demo Nandomo kiki ka esu no wa
(But the reason I ask over and over again)
tsuta wa tte nai no to chigau tte
(Isn't because I don't understand)
Wakatte ru kedo kizukanai furi shite iu yo
(I know but I'll pretend not to notice and say)
"Suki dayo" tte
(I Love You)

Sa sai na Kanashimi de
(Trivial sorrows)
otagai no amae kara ken ka shite mo
(even when we get in a fight sparked by each of our selfishness)
Dou ni mo itai hodo shiawase ni shitakute
(No matter how it hurts I want to make you happy)
Kitai to ka yakusoku wo shoi ko munda
(So I burden myself with things like expectations and promises)

Tsubusa ni Koi
(Love every detail)
Baka shou jiki ni ikite wa itsu mo koronde shimau
(Leading a foolishly honest life, I always end up falling)
Tada ai subeki hito no tame wo
(But because i pray only for the person I love)
Negau kara tashiagareru tte
(I'm able to stand back up)
Wakatte ite mo kizuka nai furi shite kiite
(though i know, i pretend not to notice and ask)
Suki na no to
("Do you love me?")


Shigusa ni ai
(I love your every mannerism)
Kimi wa utsuku shii mita me ijou ni sono subete ga
(Your beauty exceeds your appearance, everything about you is beautiful)

Ashi no sukumisou na genjitsu ni
(A reality that nearly freezes me in my steps)
Naite shimai sou na shinjitsu ni
(a truth that nearly makes me cry)
Se wo mukezu ni susumu asu wo mamoritai
( without turning my back on them, i want to move forward to tomorrow, protecting it)


tsubusa ni koi
(love every detail)
umuku iezuni mata kimi wo okorasete shimau
(unable to express myself well, i'll anger you again)
demo nandomo kikikaesu no wa
(but the reason i ask over and over again)
tsu tawatte nai no to chigau tte
(is not because i don't understand)
wakatteru ke do kizukanai furi shite iu yo
(i know but i will pretend not to notice and say)
Suki dayo tte
("I love you")


so? korang paham?
Kalau paham,...no need to explain to me...
i don't want to understand...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

crush injury

Bleach Frenzy

just a ride