What should I do?

Almost 1 week of Ramadhan. Time flies so fast.
Counting days to go home with family.


I need a new start. Not possible to do it here. I need to get out to become a new person.

Better person.

Its already more than 1/2 a year. Lets check those new year resolutions I made earlier.

1) to travel more - unfortunately trip to Japan was canceled. I was so devastated. I made few attempts to carry the plan regardless but failed. In the end, I decided to bring my family to Beijing next year. Still have months to work hard and to save the money. Gambatte!! Japan? I will definitely go to Japan soon. Soooon!!

2)To be healthy and thinner - Dang! its ok. I still have at least 5 months to work it out. still not too late. It is very difficult to be physically healthy if you are not healthy emotionally. It needs balance, preserverence and of course Strong WILL!!

3)To learn how to play instrument - Check!. I bought Hiroshi (my guitar) and I am now in the process of learning few easy songs. Rock it!!...my aim - Canon Rock!..waseh!!!

4) Pursue my study - Sigh, I am not that ready to take MRCS in September. I tried the sample questions and not surprised that I failed miserably hence I decided to put it on hold and try to take the exam next year. Meaning, more time to read and be prepared.

5)Spend more time with family and friends- yes to family, we had a blast at PD waterhomes resort. Done lots of things together with my mother. Hope i can be closer to them. Friend? I had lesser friends and lots of enemy. ( I mean, lots of friends have ended getting married, so less time together, more time with the spouses, that is the right thing to do anyway) Ending up I am happy to be solo. Lets keep it that way.

6)to take lots of photos - In the process of learning how to edit using Adobe Lightroom. Snapped a lot of pictures especially the cats and kittens. I am totally inspired by Anne Geddes pictures, make me want to focus on potraiture photography. This requires a new lens. Kaching!

7)to listen more- still trying but i find that, most of people don't even listen. including those patients who defaulted treatment and follow up after being advised. I listen to more music definitely but not much of people complaints. Lalalalalala

8)to collect One Piece anime and simpsons- YES to One Piece. another 2 boxes and my collection is complete. of course it is ongoing. Not yet for simpsons. add more, House and NCIS.

9)to become better Muslim - so far its static. so it still consider failed. but hope the next 5months will make me better. InsyaAllah.

10) to say Hi to strangers - check. I am trying my best to be brave and say hi to strangers. Especially to smile at them. I will keep this up.


Now its 233pm. Hopefully my oncall is continue to be as cool as it is now. Amin.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

crush injury

Bleach Frenzy

just a ride