Its April!! and its Raining Men!!

I only read Cleo Magazine once a year. Every April. Because?????

It's time for Cleo Most Eligible Bachelor!!!
A prove that I am still straight. If one day I am no longer have interest in this, its either I have settled down or I need a referral to psychologist!..Yeiks!!

I have my own method reading it. First, I will screen through all the bachelors. Yes I will go with the look first. Then, I will read through their answers and analyzes their characters. Hehe. Can't help it that I do like beautiful things.

So, of all those 50 most Eligible Bachelors, I have narrowed down to top 5

Drum roll!!!!!

1) Cleo # 6 = Daren Lee
2) Cleo # 27 = Josiah Mizukami
3) Cleo # 37 = Muhammad Nur Hafidz
4) Cleo #30 = Syed Farradino Syed Omar
5) Cleo #32 = Zawen Anwar


Dear all, this is my report. Tada!!!

Caution: This is my personal report. You may get offended or may disagree with me. For that I am sorry but do I look bothered? DO I? NOOO!. Ada Aku Kesah!!..Hoho

Start....Now~

1) Cleo # 6 = Daren Lee

He is an Event Company Owner, age 37 years old.

Points for:
- The glare of his eyes and his long hair caught my eyes in the first place. What a good modeling he has done in this picture. But after knowing his job, not a surprise that he can model as good as this. Actually, I love this picture. The look, the gesture, it makes me stopped for a while to "mesmerize" and study in depth. Tehee
- The part where he says he is a people person. Having or starting a conversation may not be a problem then. He would probably lead the conversation. I think. From that statement alone.
- Kudo for the Postman thing; Q: Your First ambition was to be a? and he answered Postman because postman deliver important messages to people around the world. Haha. Like that
(I remembered Babah once told me that he too wanted to be a postman because postman receives the most letters. Everyday! Even though not for himself. Haha)
- Most embarrassing moment: Haha.. ROFLOL for that. I wonder who answered the door and what happened next? Hmmm.
- In general, I like him physically and in terms of character, he does look like fun to hang out with.

Points against:
- superpower you'd like to have: Fly....hmm boring..
- The job looks fun though but like he said, he does have the impression of a player and a pervert. Oh no...
- He eats a lot!!!..3 carts of food for himself?? and he still that skinny. Hmmm...Jealous!!








2) Cleo # 27 = Josiah Mizukami

He is a 25-year-old Actor/Host/Model

Why him?
- the kinda Japanese name. Mizukami..1 point for that. (Anything Japan-related will have extra kudos from me..hoho)
- Another good picture. It gives a sexy vibe. The way he tilt his head slightly, the posture, the lip all perfect. Kudos for him and the photographer!
- the thing that keeps him motivated. Interesting. I do too find that I will become demotivated when things get too easy. Totally agree with you Mizukami-san!
- talent/skill - skateboarding and snowboarding. cool!
- kawai!!!..squeaky shoes..pity him..With lights? Hoho.

Why not?
- Hate the statement that he got paid for travel..ahhh...shut up!!.huh
- Just curious to know that when he said he would like to have time travel as superpower and to be able to redo things and perfect anything, what kind of things?
- haha..lame joke..phftt..

In general, like the look and the things that inspire him.







3) Cleo # 37 = Muhammad Nur Hafidz

TV host/Entertainment Journalist, age 22.

- I recognize him as the host in TV3 (but can't remember the show..duh). He looks fun, seems to enjoy his work very much, mingle well with kids and always look energetic and cute. Judging by his character shown in the program, he seems to be someone that will be fun to go out with. Someone that you will never get bored with.
- The smile!!..its irresistible.
- Kudos for love travel. Everyone who likes to travel or love to backpack will get kudos.

Why not?
- shy?, have trouble approaching girls? sigh..too bad. must be bad in expressing himself then, is it? Just a postulation.
- Nothing cool about him other than that.






4) Cleo # 30 - Syed Farradion Syed Omar

Anchor/Producer/Journalist - age 30

Points for
- that smirk is so sexy. Hehe
- catch phrase i like the most = "I do it with style". It makes me go wow.
- Love the fact that he is inspired with life as general. I wish I can do that too. Get to meet all sort of people and get to know their stories.
- Optimistic!! and very motivated!!

Points against:
- he looks like too serious. He has this big brother figure somehow. I am not sure myself but that is how I feel though. Hmm.



5) Cleo # 32 = Zawen Anuar

PR Consultant , 30 years old

- a family person. 1 point for you.
- flatter by the statement that women don't need superpower because they have plenty superpowers. Clap, clap, clap. Best answer!
- another charming smile


- Farted???...its ok la. forgivable. It means that you have healthy bowel. Haha




There are few other answers by other bachelors that caught my interest; interesting or funny or cute. Such as:

1) By Cleo #1, Baki Zainal = Q: Why are you still single? A: No one can make my world freeze to a standstill yet. (so sweet)
2) Cleo #8 , Nazim Othman = Q: Movie that changed you A:Crash. Like the way he thinks about the movie. But got a instant turned down when he commented to the following Q:what is the BB in BB cream. A: Big Butt?..What are you? A pervert?..hoho
3) Aliff Zulkifli confession of being a klutz at formal event. I found that really cute. Heh
4) The best job goes to Toon Dhayang = Operations Manager for Rock Climbing Centre and David Lai as Illusion Designer!!.
5) The most romantic thing done to girlfriend - By Baki Zainal; flew to Melbourne with chicken soup!. (I imagine that the girl must be unwell and with that act, will definitely bring her to tears of joy..Sick people can be very emotional)
6) The best answer that caused me laugh out loud = Daren Lee's most embarrassing moment. Never thought it can happened in real life.
7) The scariest stalker story: David Lai's psychotic stalker who demanded him to talk to her dead grandmother! Scary!!
8) The most weirdest pet peeves = wet doorknobs? =) by Ryan Matjeraie
9) The fact that quite number of contestants are from medical field make me a bit annoyed, like 40% annoyed. "Why? You people are so free is it that you can join this competition? and by the way, you guys are not that good looking anyway. HuH! =P)
10) The best joke told: By Mark Poh = A group of students are in an exam hall and one of them strips down to his underwear. Why? Because one of the questions said "answer in brief". Haha


Anyway. I have the feeling that Cleo # 48 Shaheizy Sam might win this year. Since he was recently won "Anugerah Bintang Popular" last year. But it all depends on you, Cleo's readers. You can change the verdict!!!

Voting starts now!!... ~KyA~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

crush injury

Bleach Frenzy

just a ride