thank you speech



Had a wonderful days spent at Kuching. Ironically, it used to be the most hated place. I ran, if you want to use that word, or escaped, or took a break, from what was happening to my life which affected my soul terribly.

I was looking for the answers to my questions. I need advise and leads and comfort as I know, I was not in a clear state to make decision. I came here, to calm that soul that I know was filled with anger and dismay. And I came here to find someone or something to help me with it. And to find new perception about life. The result? I would say, it was a success.

I posted these at my facebook.

" at the end of this trip, I am certain about few things. 1) I wont come back to Kuching too soon and probably not coming back at all. 2) I like to travel 3) I need to save up to 20 million dollars so that whoever my future husband will be may need a plastic surgery and have Johnny Depps face"

I am no kidding.
1) I wont be coming back as a MO back to Kuching. Not now. I dont know in the future. Maybe Sibu or Miri is a better choice. Once I confirm my master program, its time to go back to West. Yes, I kept to my original plan. But Kuching is not an option right now. About work at Kapit? I have to go on with it. Be strong and put all this unhappy thoughts behind. So I was hurt by this one patient but there are many of them have touch my heart and make me happy. I hope it will go well after this. My work of course even though I do feel that my relationship with some of the staff may be affected for a while.

2) I love travelling. Once I set my foot to walk around, I feel like falling in love. Gush of warmness and happiness into me once I check in into a hostel, once I walk outside and wandering around, watching other people start their morning, say Hi and smile to them and to see their response. I love doing all those. Get to know new people, new place, take the road not taken. I just love the feeling. Something I want to do more often in the future. I read a book by a truly inspiring woman Rita Golden Gelman, who travels around the world, doing charity and have no fixed adress. It makes me want to do this even more. Travelling.

3) I am going to be rich. Too rich that I can have my husband with Johhny Depps face. (metaphor?) Use that money to satisfy my needs and requirements (travelling, gadgets, toys) and as well for family. This was actually after I watched the movie, The Tourist where in the end, Johnny spent 20million dollars just to have a plastic surgery soo perfect to have that kind of face? OK, it may sound absurd isn't it? Maybe not that rich and change my husband's face. Just enough money to have a retirement in style. In other word, I have to start working really hard. I have an aim, and I have to work hard for it. That is to be rich.















Thank you to those who had helped me along the way. Ibu, Jasmin, Angel and her sweethearts, Sally, Fahmy and Sujatha , the little boy at Taman Sahabat, the youngsters at the express boat, the uncle at Singgahsana Lodge, the gentleman at the burger stall, my Australian roomie, the taxi driver, the girl who worked at Popular book store, the fish at Taman Sahabat, the one happy family at Taman Sahabat, the fish at Akuarium Bandaraya, the people at Jalan Masjid India, Carpenter street, Gambier street and Waterfront, the people at The Spring, the receptionist at the lodges, Incubus, Johnny Depp and Rita Golden Gelman; the author for female Nomad and friends.

You have my greatest gratitude.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

crush injury

just a ride

Bleach Frenzy