Emotions

i had fun with my web cam yesterday. Soooo much of nothing to do and no mood to do anything smart or beneficial. So here they are people, presenting to you, some of my emotions reflect by my face.


This is how I look like every morning to work. Not a morning person.




When I found out that I am genetically a male!!!...IF..






and a moron I am...






When patient gave inconsistent history or acting spoil or acting like a pain in the arse.





Fantasizing about anything, me traveling around the world and meet handsome hunks and etc..




Ok I overdid it. Maybe this is how I look like if I cry. look like a grandma..






Is he OK? Will he? Will he be fine?






Are these emotions are real?
Can you tell whether are they authentic or just a play of expression?
Shhh...its a secret....





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

crush injury

just a ride

Bleach Frenzy