Love unconditionally despite differences


I am following Amazing Race Asia season 4. Obviously rooting for Ethan and Khairie from Malaysia. How I wish they should have won the race but definitely they have captured my heart. KYAAA!!

I never watch Amazing Race Asia. Never since the first season which I know has been won by team from Malaysia. (I only know that from my quick research). But what have made me to watch this season of Amazing Race is because of the diversity of characters of the players.

Meet Ethan and Khairie. First impression when I saw them on TV. "Are they for real?" They are just about the opposite yet work really well together!! Friends met at college, join Amazing Race as Khairie was having a "middle of quarter life crisis" drag Ethan with him into this race. Both are humble, not a celebrity like other contestants, and they played really well. They are fun to watch, always happy and never I heard them quarrel or fight about all the tasks they have to do. Always optimistic in everything they do. They work it out together. Such an amazing team work. For that, Kudos for both of you!!!

And lets not talk about race here because all of us are Malaysians.

Then lets meet Ivan and Hilda. When I first watch them, "ARE THEY REALLY FOR REAL?".Couple who has been married for 14 years, been forced by their 11 year old child to enter this race. In the beginning of the race, I would say how annoyed I was hearing Hilda's noices. She couldn't do the task well and keep on nagging her poor buff husband to help here in almost everything. Still remember her during which episode that she has too climb the stairs in Batu Cave. How irritating of her!! And to have a very patience husband like Ivan, Hilda sure is a lucky girl, jackpot!!. But along the race, suddenly you found them so sweet for each other. How Ivan will comfort Hilda if she couldn't do the task well, how Hilda will encourage and cheer for her husband. They complete each other!! Hilda's nagging become hummingbird and she suddenly become cute whenever she acted spoil to her husband. Loving couple indeed!!..

They have proof that despite the differences, once we have been destined for each other, nothing can stop us. Love is uncondition. To love someone is to accept both the strength and weakness of your partner, and you don't need reason to love someone. Either as friends, family or life partners.

Ethan and Khairie, Ivan and Hilda, this is not a pit stop for you. This is just a beginning. wink!


hmmm...who would be my amazing race partner??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

crush injury

just a ride

Bleach Frenzy