Fun phrases




I found myself spent most of my time playing Phrases and answering Quizzes in Facebook. Yup, they were fun. To get to know your personality, what career suits you, how are you going to die and who kill you? I mean, don't you feel curious to know all those. Who are you marrying with? How many children will you have? Stuff like that.


And I also noticed that most of my friends (most of them are doctors anyway) have tried the quiz especially "which profession suits you and what kind of doctor should you be". Is it really for fun? or they are searching for a definite answer? Was it just me or I smell regrets somewhere.

Also I found out from my boss saying that now FB is not allow or band in hospital. Someone made a survey and found out that KKM staffs are the highest users for FB and they usually use them during office hours. Makes me wonder? Why? Depression? Loneliness? Stress?

Whatever it is, i definitely find it interesting playing this stuff. Honestly I do read horoscope everyday. Not to say that I believe them. But it was fun to know how you life gonna be and how everything goes wrong in the end of the day. Because, your own future lies on you!!


Have fun

Comments

mzbmg78 said…
Get your own BlackBerry Tourch or iPhone4 then....HAPPY FB!...hehehe...acios

Popular posts from this blog

crush injury

just a ride

Bleach Frenzy