why do i like my house


kenapa saya suka rumah saya? kenapa saya suka rumah saya???

why do i like my house.

because......the grass smells good.




because......the main pillar decorated nicely'



because.....we have our own section of wall of fame.....hehe



i love it because it is a kampong style house.

i love it because it was a place where i spent my wonderful 25 years in it.

i love it because......it is my house la.....




now, it becomes like this.
we have no choice to build a new one
because the walls and floor were old and rusty and making squeaking noises
(even though i do love the sounds sometimes)

thanks a zillion!!!!



Comments

zarina hmg said…
...another point for 'why do i love my house?' : coz' terlalu banyak kenangan pahit, manis, masam, masin, payau...etc... Hu...hu...hu.... :)
betul..betul...betul...

Popular posts from this blog

crush injury

Bleach Frenzy

just a ride