skeletons in my closet?

i spent my last holiday to clean up all my stuffs in my room as we planned to renovate our house. evacuated all the "junks" and beloved stuffs before the whole upper stair collapse and before my mother decided to do the cleaning part for me, i volunteered to do so. i didn't trust her judgment because if she cleans, all my stuffs will go to the dustbin. that's for sure.

here were all my beloved stuffs i have which my mother would take them as junks and should be thrown away out of the window.


i love all my anime posters. i've been collecting them since i was form 3 free from Gempak, Utopia and Starz magazines. i loveeeee them..




i wore this stupid shoes twice..don't believe it?i couldn't myself either.
graduation and IMU ball dinner. the only true junk that my mother will not going to throw it away.



my manga!!!!!!!!!!!!!...which i was forced by my mother to throw all of them...very meanie. i threw half of them..with pain....warghhh...damn, my heart bleeds again. please, secondary suturing is needed!!



i purposedly and i actually searched the whole mall in KL just to get this pepsi with Raul's sexy face on it. i didn't have the gut to dispose them. come on. who dares to dispose that cute sexy face...awww....look at them...

other than that, i have a big collections of mugs, cds, and dvds, teddies!!, watches and bracelets and bags. therefore just by cleaning my room i already lost about 5kg in a day. it was a tiring job.

while cleaning i saw this at the back of my cupboard.



i remember it was during my high school in Terengganu we made this stuff for class decoration. very ambitous and so very naive. do i really want to do it now? hmm...i might be. sounds nice too. i will forever be Miss..hahaha..

Comments

Valjam Boyd said…
phewiittt... black high heels tuh...
awww...feel like vomiting rite now..ahakss

Popular posts from this blog

crush injury

Bleach Frenzy

just a ride