storm warriors - HOT


I remember

Ten years ago, i remember how i was into these guys, i was really into the movie, i was really into the comic.

Today, i've decided to get crush again...fangurling time!!!

When i was 10years old, i was into these comics like Alam Perwira and Pedang Setiawan (before i found Luffy and Gempak). A friend of mine would buy them every week and we took turn to read them at school. Then, they made it into live action (which i initially not too happy why they chosed Pedang Setiawan instead of Alam Perwira), i was estatic. These 2 guys had given me hope that there were still good-looking guys in this world. I lived in that dreams and hopes. Hence, my youth was not wasted.

Today, i saw them again on the screen. They were not hots like before. They just gotten HOTTER!!...yea baby...They are old but HOT. Aaron Kwok(now 44 years old) never dissappoint me with his 6-packs abs and Ekin Cheng(a 42-year-old hottie) never fail to kill me with his cool look. Again, the world has regained my trust of producing good looking guys. Age doesn't matter. Abs does. haha.

But the movie was great. The storyline was simple but the graphic was better. The fighting scenes (which occupied 98% of the story) were awesome. BUT

the ending is killing me. WHY??!!!

are they planning another sequel? tell me you do..or else you are going to destroy this cute little innocent girl's dream and fantasy. i mean, i am representing all the cute little innocent girls around the globe consensusly are not happy with the ending.

3.5 stars...


( i am so glad to be home and to be able to watch this movie with my brothers..)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

crush injury

Bleach Frenzy

just a ride