2009 in a summary


january 2009
In O+G posting, as usual as being the normal depressed HO, complaining about life and questionings about needs.

Febuary 2009

Happy Birthday to Raison detre. graduated from O+G. Bunch of friends came to Kuching. We had a blast of the lifetime. Hope other friends and family will come too. Another accomplished mission strike out from the the-things-we-want-to-do-in-Kuching-before-we-left's list and the been-there-done-that's list.

March 2009
Me and Kakpah's most depressed moment. Our camera and laptops were stolen (hope the thief will be burn in hell, amin). Supported, and still supporting the Earth Hour. Enter Surgery posting and met hell lot of interesting patients and annoying bosses.

April 2009
The in-love month. Major crush with Paul Walker because of Fast and Furious 4. In love with Hujan, the local band. Found new love to my baby compact LSR Lumix. mmmuahh. Phedophilia? me? I am not MJ.

May 2009
Bako rocks. yes an0ther mission accomplished. Bought new ride, Toyota Rush. Bought new laptop. Babah's birthday!. In love with Mizushima Hiro. and lots of rambling about works. to hell with that.

June 2009
Reminisce about the life in Kuching in 1 year. wow couldn't believe myself too that i was still survive. Moved to a new house. Love my cats. The twin birthday. Love you Aman and Ami.

July 2009
Enter Paed aka Hell. Prem babies are fookingly small and cute. Ajat and Ibu's birthday. Rush's accident caused by stupid owner. Some of educational stuffs and Manga madness.

August 2009
Baby Lumix worked really hard. Lots of pictures. Again another depression. Amazing kids everywhere. Kids are smarter than adult. They are pure. They are cute.

September 2009
Family's month. Raya. Raya and Raya. Family's getaway to Pahang. I love my family!!!!

October 2009
Deadly wasps killed almost the whole family (FYI, update. the mother was discharged not really well. On tracheostomy). Goodbye paed, goodbye kids. Enter ED!!!...Enter heaven. tooooo much time for myself hence there was a light trail journey. Youtube is my companion. My soul.

November 2009
Youtube addiction. Still addict until now. No cure yet. Santubong!!!..yup, i climbed mount Santubong. And i had ample time to get to know myself better.

December 2009
My birthday. House renovation and things i have to sacrifice (the comics, the books, the teddies, the collections, the posters). new kittens. Twins get into PLKN. yeah. lots i did not share them in the blog because of my chronic fatigue syndrome. will write when i get through with this acute devastating phase. pray for me.

Comments

saber blade said…
happy ney to you and to your all a good day
saber blade said…
yohoho we bold hahaha plkn

Popular posts from this blog

crush injury

Bleach Frenzy

just a ride