H.E.L.L


first of all....



I'M BACK!!!!!

The beginning of the new posting aka first day in hell.

It was suck as expected. The tagging days just horrible. Tiring mentally and physically and i couldn’t wait for this to end. Anyway, what am i talking about. Its hell. Hell is not good. Always bad.

In the nutshell, if i can put in 1 word to describe my life in paed for the past 10 days as tagger, the word is HELL. some of my colleagues are very efficient and nice to work with. Some are REALLY slow. But who am i too judge. I am still junior to them. My medical knowledge has evaporated since i left the posting. I couldn’t remember how to interpret the ABGs and the most common ABG abnormalities i found when i was in medical were either overventilated or metabolic acidosis. I was told by my MO to buck up my ABG knowledge because it was unacceptable since i am now a 4th poster. Which by right, according to the old system, i should be a MO by now. Damn. And blur is still my middle name. What is wrong with me.

Few MOs are really helpful and teach a lot. Giving all the guidance and especially the survival skills stuff that i really need. When to hit the panic button and when to relax yourself with a hot cup of coffee. Thank you. But majority are the opposite. i don't need to elaborate more on this. you know what i'm talking about.

The workload, comparatively with other postings that i have done (medical, surgery, O&G), paeds as in nursery doesn’t have much workload. The main things that we need to do are reviews, blood taking and trace result. No referral, no t much ultrasound or cts appointments. But the thing that hampered the smoothness in this is that the blood taking will take time. Because we are not poking adults, we poke premature babies with tiny little fingers. Damn it was depressive. I usually requires at least 5-15 minute per baby for blood taking which is so time consuming and also so ridiculous. But at the same time, it is satisfying every time you able to take the blood. Stupid unexplained satisfaction.

Since i really hate the posting, my only motivation now is home, and eating anything chocolaty while watching FRIENDS. I rarely see KP for the past 10days plus the 1 week i was in Rembau for the hols. I always came back late and whenever i was home, she already asleep. There are time i was wondering whether is she ok. Maybe she has been kidnapped by alien or was passed out on a drain and i didn’t know about it. I almost forgot how she looks like. I wonder how my other bloggers friends are doing right now.

And will be very depress if i have to wake up early the next day. I am not a morning person dude. I hate morning and vice versa.

But yet, i actually survive the tagging periods. 10days of no life and less sleep. But i do learn quite a lot. I had 2 ETs during my last tagging which was so cool since we need at least 1 ET in the 4months of posting and i have seen one. Kudo for me.

4months still long way to go. Damn i have to have a lot and lots and lots of reading. not only for the test but also in order to survive in there. Damn damn damn.


Comments

yohoho said…
plkn
wani bro amn & ami said…
sally have two but on die sms me if you read this this is the bro yohohoho
i know..sad to hear that..
both news... the dead kitty and the plkn.. poor thing..

Popular posts from this blog

crush injury

just a ride

Bleach Frenzy