a fun mistake

weird? but true
i never thought i'm going to say this but...
i had a fun call last night
i worked with fun reliable persons yesterday plus
less workload but lots of fun
it was fun
less sleep as usual but i was happy
(except that i'm still mad at Darrel for not letting me to do LSCS yesterday..huh)
other than that, it was a fine call (Sally belanja pizza!!!..yeah..that amoy just so cute..)

anyway..
today i went to Hospital Bau with Mr Tan CW and one of my MO
mission: to sterilize few women in Bau because their husbands are to0 scared and selfish to offer vasectomy for themselves.
FYI, me and my collleague both post call
my first impression of Hospital Bau, it was a very small cute hospital, very tranquil, relaxing. they only have like 1 ward for female (may consist of like 20beds? per ward) and all the cases from surgery, medical, etc will be warded there and same goes to the male ward.
i was able to ligate 4 tubes that day under subconcious level.

the one thing i incidentally found there was the MO oncall roasters that really scared me. MO there oncalls like more than 15days per month. today you will be active, tomorrow you will be passive then the next day you will not oncall before you oncall again the next day. scary?...

hell yeah...

my life dude?? and you will be like oncall alone taking care of the whole hospital

damn...

am i in the right track? do i really want to do this? is it too late already?

my heart says yeah ever since i decided to medicine. to go to district? shit.. i must be really good clinically. i need a basic life surviving skills. i need help!!!!

being a doctor was a huge mistake i made in my life??
too la to regret for it now. just go on with it. its my thing now.
try to make it fun in every single way

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

crush injury

Bleach Frenzy

just a ride