the today "me"

today...i have learned how doing things that you always love to do can be changed by a certain environment and a certain person....for the past few days..i begin to notice that i love myself when i drive...i like the feeling i have when i drive...alone...let me emphasize it here again...ALONE...i don't mind driving for people...because i do love driving...i feel calm and clear when i drive...despite those reckless drivers who competitively challenging each other on the road...i don't really care...i just drive at my own pace...but today....i felt really annoyed...when that someone spoiled my feeling...it turned out to be a very annoying journey...huh...i wished i just can turn the radio REALLY LOUD so that i wouldn't have to listen to her talking...even though i was so damn annoyed with the way she talks and the way she giggled and the way she repeated and emphasized on certain points, i was amazed with her ability to talk non stop and energetically..huh...it just spoiled my mood anyway...i guess what other person will do if you in my position...i do need help in here...i mean...doesn't my future profession requires me to listen tentatively and be patience...i wonder how will i stand this kind of people in the future..i bet there'll be a lot of people like this...story-tellers..i will survive!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

crush injury

just a ride

Bleach Frenzy